To ensure the safety, protection, rights and enjoyment of all patrons attending the ICC Under19 Cricket World Cup 2018 (ICC U19 CWC 2018), the following regulations and conditions of entry have been developed for all match venues.
• The Venue is a smoke-free environment, smoking is not permitted.
• Intoxicated persons will not be allowed entry.
• There may be a liquor ban in the area surrounding the Venue.
The following items are permitted in the Venue:
• Sealed plastic bottles (up to 1.5 litre in size) containing non-alcoholic beverages for personal consumption.
• Empty plastic bottles (up to 1.5 litre in size) to be filled using water provided at the Venue.
• Small amounts of non-commercial food intended for personal consumption.
• Soft bags (including chilly bags) up to 300mm high x 300mm deep x 400mm wide – they must be able to fit under a seat.
• Portable/collapsible seats - please be courteous to those sitting around you when setting up seats to avoid blocking their view.
• Strollers/prams - please ensure they are not blocking the view of other patrons and are not a trip hazard.
• Thermos flasks - these are to contain tea/coffee/hot water only and will be subject to a security check.
The following items shall not be permitted to be brought into the Venue:
• Animals with the exception of guide dogs.
• Drink containers with broken seals.
• Drink containers larger than 1.5 litres.
• Cans (including aerosol cans), glass bottles and any breakable container.
• Illicit drugs.
• Dangerous items/weapons (including, but not limited to, knives, flares, fireworks and laser pointers).
• Skateboards, roller blades, scooters and bicycles.
• Sound amplifying devices including whistles, loudhailers, air horns or similar devices.
• Musical instruments unless pre-registered with Event Management Staff.
• Hard chilly bins and/or picnic hampers.
• Bags greater than 350mm high x 300mm deep x 400mm wide.
• Furniture (except for collapsible/portable seats listed above). No bean bags or inflatable seating is permitted.
• Flag and banners that may, at the sole discretion of the Event Management Staff, be considered too large or contain profanity or messages that could be deemed offensive. In all cases flag poles must be made of plastic or wood only, and be limited in length to no more than one metre.
• Photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes, which may include, without limitation, video and/or audio recorders, camera tripods, monopods or lenses with a total focal strength of greater than 200mm and commercial digital video equipment. The Event Management Staff will, at their sole discretion, determine whether or not an item is intended for personal or commercial use.
• Any other item which the Event Management Staff (at their sole discretion) deems to be a prohibited item which may be a danger to, or cause inconvenience any other patron.
Patron, Bag and Vehicle Searches
• All patrons and their possessions may be subject to a search prior to being granted entry into the Venue. Any refusal to be searched will result in entry to the Venue being denied.
• Patrons and their possessions may also be searched during an event and when leaving the Venue. Any refusal to be searched will result in eviction from the Venue.
• All authorised vehicles entering and leaving the Venue may be subject to a search. Any refusal to be searched will result in entry to the Venue being denied. Unauthorised vehicles will not be permitted access to the Venue.
• Clothing must conform to reasonable standards of decency.
• No bare feet, gang patches, high visibility vests or clothing are permitted.
• In the event of a patron wearing a costume or other "dress-up" clothing, the clothing shall not be considered obscene or offensive by Event Management Staff nor shall be of such a size that it obstructs any other patron or their view of the match.
Refusal of entry
Patrons will be refused entry if:
• They appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs/narcotics;
• They refuse to comply with requests from security and/or gate staff.
Eviction from Venue
Patrons will be requested to leave the Venue during an event if they:
• Are intoxicated, or appear to be becoming intoxicated;
• Are verbally or physically abusive;
• Throw any missile;
• Enter or attempt to enter the field of play at any time either prior, during or after a match;
• Behave in a disorderly, racial or offensive manner, or a manner contrary to public order;
• Attempt to bring a prohibited item into the Venue;
• Breach any part of the terms of these Venue Regulations;
• Engage in any form of betting or gambling at or around the Venue or facilitate from within the Venue the conduct of any form of betting or gambling whether within or outside any Venue by third parties (in addition to eviction, further sanctions and penalties may apply);
• Engage in, or conduct, any ambush marketing;
• Commit any act deemed a crime in New Zealand Law.
• Patrons are not permitted to access the playing surface at any time.
• Any invasion of the playing surface will result in eviction from the Venue, and will, at the sole discretion of Event Management Staff, result in a trespass notice which will prevent the patron from attending further fixtures at the Venue for a period of up to 2 years.
• All patrons entering the Venue do so at their own risk.
• Umbrellas may not be raised within the Venue seated areas during play.
• Unauthorised selling of merchandise, advertising or promotional giveaways are prohibited.
• Liquor will not be served to minors and intoxicated persons and no patron may remove liquor from the Venue.
Failure to comply with a direction from Event Management Staff at the Venue, or Police to leave the Venue may render the patron liable to arrest and prosecution for the offence of trespass under Section 4 of the Trespass Act 1980, as amended, which is punishable on conviction by a fine not exceeding $1,000 or a term of imprisonment not exceeding 3 months in terms of section 11(a) of the Trespass Act 1980, as amended.
Musical Instrument Registration
Patrons wanting to bring a musical instrument into a venue are required to complete the below Musical Instrument Registration Form and send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days prior to the intended match date